According to the Florida State Boxing Commission, here are the fighter salaries for Elite XC: Heat which took place on Saturday, Oct. 4 at the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, Fla.:
MAIN EVENT FIGHTERS
- Seth Petruzelli ($50,000/win bonus was $15,000) def. Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson ($500,000/win bonus would have been $100,000)
MAIN CARD FIGHTERS
- Jake Shields ($50,000/win bonus was $10,000) def. Paul Daley ($12,000)
- Andrei Arlovski ($500,000) def. Roy Nelson ($80,000)
- Gina Carano ($25,000/win bonus was $10,000) def. Kelly Kobald-Gavin ($6,000)
- Benji Radach ($30,000/win bonus was $15,000) def. Murilo Rua ($35,000)
PRELIMINARY CARD FIGHTERS
- Cristiane Santos ($8,000/win bonus was $4,000) def. Yoko Takahashi ($2,000)
- Conor Heun ($5,000/win bonus was $2,500) def. Edson Berto ($5,000)
- Mikey Gomez ($4,000/win bonus was $2,000) def. Lorenzo Borgomeo ($1,500)
- Nicolae Curry ($1,500/win bonus was $750) def. Jorge Boechat ($1,000)
ELITE XC “HEAT” DISCLOSED FIGHTER PAYROLL: $ 1,316,000
The ratings for Elite XC Saturday Night Fights rivaled that of their first CBS event back in May. The Oct. 4 broadcast drew 4.30 million viewers and a 1.8/ 6 among adults 18-49 from 9-11 p.m. The numbers were significantly higher than the viewer ratings for their second CBS broadcast which incidently featured neither Kimbo or Carano on the card.
So how many people showed up live to watch the event in Kimbo Slice’s backyard in Sunrise, Florida? According to MMAJunkie there was a total attendance of 9.414 (7,723 paid) for a live gate of $826,433. This surpasses the previous EliteXC record gate of just over $500,000 for the Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbott headliner.