The UFC 168 payroll was released to by the Nevada State Athletic Commission and former UFC middleweight champ Anderson Silva tops the list of payees. Silva , even in defeat, walked away with over half a million dollars. Chris Weidman didn’t do so bad as he banked $400,000 in his winning effort.
Josh Barnett came in the third spot. For a minute’s work and getting knocked out, Barnett earned $170,000. The total disclosed payroll was $1,872,000. That does not include the $75,000 bonuses handed out to Miesha Tate or Travis Browne. Ronda Rousey earned $150,000 extra for her combination of fight and submission of the night.
Here is the total disclosed payroll for UFC 168.
- Chris Weidman: $400,000 def. Anderson Silva: $600,000
- Ronda Rousey: $100,000 def. Miesha Tate: $28,000
- Travis Browne: $56,000 def. Josh Barnett: $170,000
- Jim Miller: $92,000 def. Fabricio Camoes: $8,000
- Dustin Poirier: $46,000 def. Diego Brandao: $20,000*
- Uriah Hall: $20,000 def. Chris Leben: $51,000
- Michael Johnson: $36,000 def. Gleison Tibau: $39,000
- Dennis Siver: $66,000 def. Manny Gamburyan: $25,000
- John Howard: $32,000 def. Siyar Bahadurzada: $17,000
- William Macario: $20,000 def. Bobby Voelker: $12,000
- Robert Peralta: $24,000 def. Estevan Payan: $10,000