Mark Hunt unloads on the UFC after Brock Lesnar allegedly failed a UFC 200 pre-fight drug test but was still allowed to fight because the results didn’t come back until after the bout. Lesnar, who had not competed in an MMA bout since 2011, won a unanimous decision over the “Super Samoan” in the UFC 200 co-main event earlier this month.
Hunt was extremely upset after finding out about Lesnar’s USADA violations and we may not see him back inside the Octagon unless some changes are made. Hunt’s last three opponents all popped positive — allegedly, so it’s easy to understand his frustrations with the company.
Hunt spoke on the matter during The MMA Hour Monday:
“I’ll go and work somewhere else,” Hunt said (transcribed by MMA Fighting). “Like I said, I don’t give a sh*t. If we’ve got to sue their asses, well then f*ck you, you’re going to get sued. You scummy c*nts. The problem is everyone these days, ‘man, I want to get into the UFC.’ F*ck the UFC. You’re sh*t. You motherf*ckers don’t look after nobody.
“We’ll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass and say, ‘oh, he’s going to take us all the way to the f*cking bank.’ Let’s give him f*cking millions of dollars and not worry about this motherf*cker. You know what? F*ck that and f*ck your sh*t company. Look at that for a contract. You can sue me on that, motherf*ckers.