The weigh-ins for Bellator 94 are in the books and all fighters are on point for the Season 8 light heavyweight and lightweight tournament finals. Competing for $100,000 and a title shot at Bellator light heavyweight champ Attila Vegh, Mikhail Zayats weighed in at 205.6 pounds and Emanuel Newton weighed in at 204.4 pounds.
The Bellator 94 weigh-ins were held Wednesday at the University of South Florida’s Sundome in Tampa, the same location that will host Thursday’s fight card with preliminary action kicking off at 8 p.m. EST and streaming LIVE on Spike.com, then moving to Spike TV at 10 p.m. EST for the main card.
The complete Bellator 94 weigh-in results includes:
- Light Heavyweight Tournament Final: Mikhail Zayats (205.6) vs. Emanuel Newton (204.4)
- Lightweight Tournament Final: Saad Awad (155.7) vs. David “Caveman” Rickels (155.8)
- Welterweight Qualifier Fight: Luis Melo (169.8) vs. Trey Houston (170.0)
- Bantamweight Qualifier Fight: Rodrigo Lima (135.8) vs. Ronnie Mann (135.7)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Julien Williams (170.0) vs. Kenny Moss (171)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Augusto Sakai (261.3) vs. Rob Horton (242.2)
- Women’s Feature Fight: Patricia Vidonic (115.0) vs. Jessica Aguilar (114.6)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Ronnie Rogers (146) vs. Joe Taimanglo (145.6)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Bruno Carvalho (155.3) vs. Edson Berto (155.6)
- Catchweight Feature Fight(157 lbs.): Tony Fryklund (155.6) vs. Patrick Cenoble (156.2)
- Women’s Feature Fight: Heather Clark (115.9) vs. Felice Herrig (115.7)
Check out this video preview for Bellator 94:
|Zayats vs. Newton Preview|