Former UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos took home $400,000 in a losing effort at UFC 155. The new champion Cain Velasquez took home $200,000 for unanimous decision win over dos Santos on Saturday night with both fighters being tops in the 1.261 million dollar payroll for the entire card.
ProMMAnow (www.prommanow.com) received the list of disclosed purses from the Nevada State Athletic Commission. The year end event drew a reported 12,423 attendance for $3.286 million live gate.
The full list of paydays from the 12-bout card include:
- Cain Velasquez: $200,000 (includes $100,000 win bonus) def. Junior dos Santos: $400,000
- Jim Miller: $82,000 (includes $41,000 win bonus) def. Joe Lauzon: $27,000
- Constantinos Philippou: $36,000 (includes $18,000 win bonus) def. Tim Boetsch: $37,000
- Yushin Okami: $84,000 (includes $42,000 win bonus) def. Alan Belcher: $37,000
- Derek Brunson: $30,000 (includes $17,000 win bonus) def. Chris Leben: $51,000
- Eddie Wineland: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus) def. Brad Pickett: $17,000
- Erik Perez: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus) def. Bryon Bloodworth $6,000
- Jamie Varner: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus) def. Melvin Guillard: $42,000
- Myles Jury: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus) def. Michael Johnson $14,000
- Todd Duffee: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Phil De Fries: $14,000
- Max Holloway: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus) def. Leonard Garcia: $20,000
- John Moraga: $22,000 (includes $11,000 win bonus) def. Chris Cariaso: $12,000
*These figures solely represent money reported by the Nevada State Athletic Commission and do not take into account any sort of bonus money, sponsorships, or special discretionary bonuses that go unreported to the commission. However, bonus money that was paid out and reported by UFC officials can be found here.