INDEPENDENCE, Mo.– The weigh-ins for Shark Fights 19 took place Friday afternoon at the Brew Top Pub and Patio in Independence, Mo. All fighters made weight with the exception of Kelvin Tiller who came in at 191 pounds, a full five pounds over the 186 pound non-title fight limit.
Shark Fights 19 will take place Saturday, Sept. 10, at Independence Events Center in Independence, Mo., and will air via tape delay on FUEL TV beginning Sept. 30.
- Romario “Junior Killer” da Silva (174) vs Jaime Jara (173)
- Rob Kimmons (171) vs Chuck Parmelee (174)
- Brian Davidson (146) vs. Vince Eazelle (170)
- Jeb Chiles (184) vs Kelvin Tiller (191)
- Nick Nolte (178) vs Rashid Abdullah (n/a)
- Chad Vandenberg (140) vs Owen Evinger (140)
- Dallas Browning (194) vs Brian Imes (196)
- Aaron Ely (133) vs Josh Phillips (129)
- Danny Mainus (135) vs Kyle Carver (134)
- James Krause (164) vs Steve Schneider (163)
- Aaron Mays (231) vs Matt Uhde (229)