The guys at THQ and Undisputed 3 have done it again with their simulation of the upcoming UFC on Fox 2 main event bout between Rashad Evans and Phil Davis which takes place this Saturday at the United Center in Chicago.
Here are a few stats from the Evans vs. Davis simulation based on 25 AI matches:
- Both Evans and Davis averaged one takedown attempt per round
- Evans defended 40% of Davis’ takedowns
- Three of Davis’ wins were by submission
- Five of Rashad’s wins were by grond and pound TKO
- Rashad won by knockout in 28% of the matches simulated
- OFFICIAL UFC UNDISPUTED 3 PREDICTION: Rashad Evans. def. Phil Davis by knockout Rd 3 (3:25)