Weigh-ins for Bellator 138 take place Thursday at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, the same venue that will play host to Friday’s main event between street-fighting legend Kimbo Slice and MMA pioneer Ken Shamrock.
There’s a lot of heat between Slice and Shamrock and this is a fight seven years in the making. Will the boxing and heavy hands of Slice be enough to overcome the experience of the mixed martial arts veteran?
Watch a live stream of the Bellator 138 weigh-ins today or catch the on-demand replay at your convenience.
Here’s the full weigh-in results for Bellator 138:
Main Card (Spike TV)
- Heavyweight: Kimbo Slice (232) vs. Ken Shamrock (204.4)
- Featherweight Title: Champ Patrício Freire (145.2)* vs. Daniel Weichel (144.5)
- Heavyweight: Bobby Lashley (239) vs. Dan Charles (228)
- Featherweight: Daniel Straus (144.4) vs. Henry Corrales (144.9)
- Lightweight: Michael Chandler (155.6) vs. Derek Campos (152.5)
Preliminary Card (Spike.com)
- Bantamweight: A.J. Siscoe (135.5) vs. Garrett Mueller (135.6)
- Welterweight: Adam Cella (170.3) vs. Kyle Kurtz (171)
- Middleweight: Kain Royer (184.6) vs. Enrique Watson (185.8)
- Catchweight: Rashard Lovelace (160.6) vs. Matt Helm (164.8)
- Featherweight: Justin Lawrence (145.7) vs. Sean Wilson (145.8)
- Welterweight: Justin Guthrie (170.3) vs. Steven Mann (169.8)
- Lightweight: Garrett Gross (155.2) vs. Chris Heatherly (160)
- Lightweight: Eric Irvin (155.2) vs. Hugh Pulley (155.6)
- Strawweight: Miles McDonald (115.3) vs. Dan O’Connor (115.3)
*Featherweight champ Freire must lose .2 pounds to make it a title fight