The weigh-ins for Bellator 115 took place this evening in Reno, Nev., and there are a couple changes that need to be noted. Jeremy Kimball failed to make weight for his Middleweight Tournament Semifinal bout against Dan Cramer, so that fight has been scrapped. Also, Andrey Koreshkov is suffering from the flu and could not weigh in, so his Welterweight Tournament Semifinal bout against Sam Oropeza will be rescheduled for later this season.
The good news is headliners Cheick Kongo and Vitaly Minakov are on weight and official for their Heavyweight Championship fight. Here are the full weigh-in results for Bellator 115:
- Bellator Heavyweight World Title Fight: Cheick Kongo (232.8) vs. Vitaly Minakov (253.4)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Herman Terrado (170) vs. Justin Baesman (170.9)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Volkan Oezdemir (205.6) vs. Kelly Anundson (205.8)
- Catchweight Feature Fight (195lbs): Johnny Cisneros (192.6) vs. Mikkel Parlo (193.5)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: James Terry (170.3) vs. Rick Reeves (170.1)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Freddie Aquitania (238) vs. Josh Appelt (242.9)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Jason Powell (155.2) vs. Sinjen Smith (155.1)
- Flyweight Feature Fight: Benito Lopez (125.9) vs. Oscar Ramirez (126)
Bellator 115 will take place from the Reno Events Center on Friday, April 4th with the first fight taking place at 4 p.m. PST and streaming LIVE on Spike.com. The televised portion of the night will begin at 6 p.m. PST and will air LIVE on Spike TV.
One thought on “Bellator 115 weigh-in results and card changes”
[…] Bellator 115 weigh-in results and card changes […]