If you are in or around Las Vegas this week there is plenty to do surrounding Saturday’s pay per view event. UFC 170 goes down Saturday night but fans are invited to come out and take part in several pre-fight activities that won’t cost them a thing.
Today the fighters will head to Mandalay Bay Events Center for open work outs. Sara McMann will kick things off as she takes to the floor at 1 p.m. PT. Daniel Cormier will follow at 1:30 p.m. Patrick Cummins will get his shot in front of the fans at 2 p.m. and “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey will cap things off at 2:30 p.m. with her workout.
On Thursday Rousey, McMann, Cormier, Cummins as well welterweights Demian Maia and Rory MacDonald will field questions as part of the pre-fight press conference. That will go down at 1 p.m. PT with Dana White leading the way there.
If your flight or drive takes to you Vegas on Friday and you are a member of UFC Fight Club you can show and ask questions to heavyweight contender Travis Browne and UFC middleweight Luke Rockhold before the general public is invited inside for live weigh-ins. The Q&A starts at 2p.m. PT with doors opening for weigh-ins at 3 p.m. PT.
All of these events are in support of this big fight card that was ravaged with injuries but opens the door for several newcomers including Pat Cummins, Cody Gibson, Aljamain Sterling and Pedro Munhoz. The main card airs live on pay per view with prelim fights on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.
- Ernest Chavez vs. Yosdenis Cedeno
- Erik Koch vs. Rafaello Oliveira
- Zach Makovsky vs. Josh Sampo
- Cody Gibson vs. Aljamain Sterling
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Alexis Davis vs. Jessica Eye
- Stephen Thompson vs. Robert Whittaker
- Mike Pyle vs. T.J. Waldburger
- Rory MacDonald vs. Demian Maia
- Daniel Cormier vs. Patrick Cummins
- Ronda Rousey vs. Sara McMann