It was a solid event with half of the fights ending in either via TKO or submission, however, there were some weird ending to a couple of the fights as well. The co-main event ended in a no-contest due to an unintentional illegal knee from Melvin Guillard against Ross Pearson.
The event also saw Jimi Manuwa get a win via TKO (injury) as his opponent Ryan Jimmo was unable to continue due to a leg injury.
The UFC Fight Night 30 full results can be found below:
- Lyoto Machida def. Mark Munoz via KO(headkick) at 3:10 of Rd. 1
- Melvin Guillard vs. Ross Pearson ended in a No Contest at 1:57 of Rd. 1
- Jimi Manuwa def. Ryan Jimmo via TKO(injury) at 4:41 of Rd. 2
- Norman Parke def. Jon Tuck via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Nicholas Muoske def. Alessio Sakara via submission(armbar) at 3:07 of Rd. 1
- John Lineker def. Phil Harris via TKO(Liver Punch) at 2:51 of Rd. 1
- Al Iaquinta def. Piotr Hallmann via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Luke Barnatt def. Andrew Craig via submission(rear naked choke) at 2:12 of Rd. 2
- Jessica Andrade def. Rosi Sexton via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-26)
- Cole Miller def. Andy Ogle via unanimous decision(29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Jimy Hettes def. Rob Whiteford via technical submission(triangle choke) at 2:17 of Rd. 2
- Brad Scott def. Michael Kuiper via submission(front choke) at 4:17 of Rd. 1