The UFC Fight Night 30 event took place today in Manchester, England and was headlined by the middleweight fight between former UFC light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida and Mark Munoz.
It was a solid event with half of the fights ending in either via TKO or submission, however, there were some weird ending to a couple of the fights as well. The co-main event ended in a no-contest due to an unintentional illegal knee from Melvin Guillard against Ross Pearson.
The event also saw Jimi Manuwa get a win via TKO (injury) as his opponent Ryan Jimmo was unable to continue due to a leg injury.
The UFC Fight Night 30 full results can be found below:
- Lyoto Machida def. Mark Munoz via KO(headkick) at 3:10 of Rd. 1
- Melvin Guillard vs. Ross Pearson ended in a No Contest at 1:57 of Rd. 1
- Jimi Manuwa def. Ryan Jimmo via TKO(injury) at 4:41 of Rd. 2
- Norman Parke def. Jon Tuck via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Nicholas Muoske def. Alessio Sakara via submission(armbar) at 3:07 of Rd. 1
- John Lineker def. Phil Harris via TKO(Liver Punch) at 2:51 of Rd. 1
- Al Iaquinta def. Piotr Hallmann via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Luke Barnatt def. Andrew Craig via submission(rear naked choke) at 2:12 of Rd. 2
- Jessica Andrade def. Rosi Sexton via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-26)
- Cole Miller def. Andy Ogle via unanimous decision(29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Jimy Hettes def. Rob Whiteford via technical submission(triangle choke) at 2:17 of Rd. 2
- Brad Scott def. Michael Kuiper via submission(front choke) at 4:17 of Rd. 1