Fighter weigh-ins for UFC on FUEL TV 9 took place Friday at Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm, Sweden, the same location that will host Saturday’s fight card headlined with a light heavyweight match-up between former Strikeforce light heavyweight champ Gegard Mousasi 33-3-2) and Sweden’s own Ilir Latifi (7-2).
All 26 fighters made weight with Mousasi coming in at 204 pounds even and Latifi weighing in at 206 pounds even. Latifi is the main training partner of Alexander Gustafsson, who was originally scheduled to face Mousasi, but was forced to withdraw from the bout earlier this week due to a cut on his forehead he suffered in training.
UFC on FUEL TV 9’s main card will broadcast LIVE on Fuel TV Saturday, April 6, starting at 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT). Preliminary card action will stream LIVE on Facebook.com/UFC starting at 10:50 a.m. ET (7:50 a.m. PT). Join us here at ProMMAnow.com for LIVE results and play-by-play commentary of all the action.
The full UFC on FUEL TV 9 weigh-in results included:
MAIN CARD (FUEL TV, 2 p.m. ET)
- Ilir Latifi (206) vs. Gegard Mousasi (204)
- Ryan Couture (154) vs. Ross Pearson (155)
- Philip De Fries (248) vs. Matt Mitrione (259)
- Mike Easton (135) vs. Brad Pickett (135)
- Diego Brandao (145) vs. Pablo Garza (146)
- Akira Corassani (145) vs. Robert Peralta (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 10:30 a.m. ET)
- Michael Johnson (155) vs. Reza Madadi (155)
- Adam Cella (184) vs. Tor Troeng (185)
- Adlan Amagov (170) vs. Chris Spang (170)
- Marcus Brimage (145) vs. Conor McGregor (145)
- Ben Alloway (170) vs. Ryan LaFlare (171)
- Michael Kuiper (186) vs. Tom Lawlor (185)
- Papy Abedi (170) vs. Besam Yousef (168)
Watch the full video replay of the UFC on FUEL TV 9 weigh-ins:
Check out more ProMMAnow.com coverage and detailed fight previews for UFC on FUEL TV 9.