Fighter weigh-ins for Bellator 91 took place this afternoon at Santa Ana Star Center in Rio Rancho, N.M., the same venue playing host to Thursday’s fight card headlined by a Bellator light heavyweight championship between title-holder Christian M’Pumbu and 205-pound tournament winner Attila Vegh. In addition, there will be two Season 8 lightweight tournament semifinals bouts.
The first preliminary card bout kicks off Thursday evening streaming live on Spike.com at 7:45 p.m. ET / 4:45 p.m. PT, then moving to the main card on Spike TV at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT.
Be sure to check out ProMMANow’s Guide to Bellator 91 for a complete preview and staff writer Richard Mann’s fight predictions.
The complete Bellator 91 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Spike TV)
- Light Heavyweight: Christian M’Pumbu (201.6) vs. Attila Vegh (204)
- Lightweight: Will Brooks (156) vs. Saad Awad (155.5)
- Lightweight: David Rickels (155.7) vs. Jason Fischer (155.6)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com)
- Welterweight: Blas Avena (170.7) vs. Lenny Lovato (170.9)
- Featherweight: Andres Qnintana (145.5) vs. Russell Wilson (145)
- Women’s Bantamweight: Holly Holm (135.2) vs. Katie Merrill (134.7)
- Bantamweight: Ed West (135.9) vs. Josh Montoya (135.4)
- Bantamweight: Adrian Cruz (135.5) vs. Nick Gonzalez (135.4)
- Heavyweight: Josh Appelt (245.1) vs. Josh Lanier (212)
- Middleweight: Yair Moguel (187.6)* vs. Brennan Ward (184.9)
* – Has two hours to try and lose 1.6 pounds.