UFC on FX 7 fighter weigh-ins took place Friday at Ibirapuera Gymnasium in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Only one fighter, preliminary card contestant C.J. Keith, came in over weight. Keith weighed in one-pound over, tipping the scales at 157 pounds for his lightweight bout against Francisco Trinaldo, who weighed in at 145.5 pounds. Keith was given one hour to lose the extra pound and was successful in doing so.
Middleweight headliner Vitor Belfort weighed in at an even 185 pounds, while his opponent, Michael Bisping, weighed in at an even 186 pounds. The two will square off in the main event on FX Saturday night, with the main card airing LIVE starting at 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT).
The full weigh-in results for UFC on FX 7 are as follows:
MAIN CARD (FX)
- Vitor Belfort (185) vs. Michael Bisping (186)
- C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Daniel Sarafian (186)
- Gabriel Gonzaga (255) vs. Ben Rothwell (258)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. Thiago Tavares (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV)
- Godofredo Castro (145) vs. Milton Vieira (146)
- Andrew Craig (185) vs. Ronny Markes (186)
- Nik Lentz (145) vs. Diego Nunes (145)
- Edson Barboza (154) vs. Lucas Martins (154)
- Yuri Alcantara (135) vs. Pedro Nobre (136)
- Ildemar Alcantara (201) vs. Wagner Prado (206)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- C.J. Keith (156)* vs. Francisco Trinaldo (154.5)
* – Had one hour to make weight and came in at 156 on his second attempt after weighing 157 on his first try.
Watch the complete UFC on FX 7 weigh-in video:
Bisping weigh-in interview:
Chael Sonnen and Dominick Cruz break down Belfort vs. Bisping:
Belfort weigh-in interview: