First off, we welcome Five Knuckles to the Independent MMA Link Club! This week they take a look at a recent GSP interview in which he admitted he thought his best days were behind him after injuring his ACL. Also making this week’s cut, The MMA Corner takes a look at TUF 16 judging. The Fight Nation interviews Malaysian fighter Adam Kayoom who is coming off a win over Gregor Gracie at ONE FC. U.K. site The MMA Review has BAMMA 11 news. Pro MMA Now talks with a fired up Kevin Randleman who plans to drop to 185. MMA Valor has a preview of this weekend’s UFC 154 card. And MMA Recap interviews Din Thomas.
- The Ultimate Frustration: Are the TUF Judges Bad or Do the Fighters Lack Will? [The MMA Corner]
- Here’s Adam Kayoom on Fighting Fatherhood, Peter Davis and Wolverine [The Fight Nation]
- BAMMA 11: Alex Reid Slated to Face Sam Boo on Dec 1 in Birmingham [The MMA Review]
- A fired up Kevin Randleman rips on excuse makers; plans for a 185-pound return *VIDEO* [Pro MMA Now]
- The Fight Report: UFC 154 [MMA Valor]
- Din Thomas: I Want One More Good Run [MMA Recap]
- George St-Pierre on ACL injury: I was convinced the best George St-Pierre was behind me [Five Knuckles]