All except one of the fighters participating on the World Series of Fighting card that will take place on Saturday night made weight with no problems.
Arlovski weighed in at 247 pounds while Cole tipped the scales at 249 pounds.
One bout that was originally scheduled to take place has been canceled due to an injury. A featherweight (145 pounds) matchup between Fabio Mello and Waylon Lowe was scrapped due to an injury sustained by Mello.
The live NBC Sports Network telecast of the World Series of Fighting event will begin at 10:30 p.m. EST/7:30 p.m. PST. The live, free-of-charge stream of the first three undercard bouts will begin at 7:45 p.m. EST/4:45 p.m. PST.
The live Sherdog.com stream will begin with the middleweight (185 pounds) contest between David Branch (10-3) of Brooklyn, N.Y. and Dustin Jacoby (10-2) of Arenzville, Ill.
The main card can be found below:
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Devin Cole
- Anthony Johnson vs. D.J. Linderman
- Miguel Torres vs. Marlon Moraes
- Gregor Gracie vs. Tyson Steele
- Tyrone Spong vs. Travis Bartlett*
- Ronys Torres vs. Brian Cobb
- Gerald Harris vs. Josh Burkman
- JZ Cavalcante vs. T.J. O’Brien
- Steve Carl vs. Ramico Blackmon
- David Branch vs. Dustin Jacoby
*Barlett missed weight by one pound weighing in at 207 pounds.