Lake Charles, La. (September 30, 2011) – The Bellator 52 weigh-ins have been completed from L’Auberge du Lac Hotel Resort in preparation for Bellator’s Saturday night event at the L’Auberge Event Center, which features the Quarterfinals of the Season 5 Heavyweight Tournament.
Bellator 52 will be broadcast LIVE on Saturday, October 1 at 9:00 pm ET/8:00 pm CT on MTV2 and in commercial-free HD on EPIX. The undercard will begin at 7:00 pm ET/ 6:00 pm CT and streamed LIVE around the world on Spike.com.
The full results for Bellator 52 are below:
- Heavyweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Neil Grove (265.5) vs. Mike Hayes (228)
- Heavyweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Blagoi Ivanov (244) vs. Zak Jensen (265)
- Heavyweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Abe Wagner (247.5) vs. Eric Prindle (265.5)
- Heavyweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Mark Holata (258) vs. Ron Sparks (263)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Bryan Goldsby (144.4) vs. Genair da Silva (150.4)*
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Josh Quayhagen (156) vs. Cosmo Alexander (155.6)**
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Justin Frazier (263) vs. Liron Wilson (227.4)
- Light heavyweight Feature Fight: Nick Nichols (213.6)*** vs. Matt Van Buren (204.2)
* Goldsby and da Silva agreed to fight at a 150-pound catchweight.
** Alexander made weight on the second attempt. He originally weighed-in at 157 lbs.
*** Nick Nichols and Matt Van Buren agreed to fight at a 213-pound catchweight.
For more information, visit Bellator.com; follow Bellator on Twitter @BellatorMMA or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Bellator.