UFC Fight Night 89 weigh-ins are in the books as top welterweights Rory MacDonald and Stephen Thompson prepare to square off in the Octagon in Ottawa, Canada on Saturday, June 18.
UFC Fight Night 89 will take place from TD Place Arena and will broadcast live on FOX Sports 1, with early prelims streaming on Fight Pass.
MacDonald and Thompson both weighed in at 170.5 pounds, while co-headliners Donald Cerrone and Patrick Cote came in at 171 pounds and 170 pounds, respectively.
Full weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 89:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10:30 p.m. ET)
- Rory MacDonald (170.5) vs. Stephen Thompson (170.5)
- Donald Cerrone (171) vs. Patrick Cote (170)
- Steve Bosse (205) vs. Sean O’Connell (205)
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier (155) vs. Thibault Gouti (156)
- Joanne Calderwood (125.5) vs. Valerie Letourneau (125.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8:30 p.m. ET)
- Jason Saggo (155) vs. Leandro Silva (155.5)
- Misha Cirkunov (205.5) vs. Ion Cutelaba (202.5)
- Krzysztof Jotko (184.5) vs. Tamdan McCrory (185)
- Chris Beal (134) vs. Joe Soto (135)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:45 p.m. ET)
- Sam Alvey (185.5) vs. Elias Theodorou (186)
- Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger (115) vs. Randa Markos (117.5)*
- Colby Covington (170) vs. Jonathan Meunier (170.5)
- Ali Bagautinov (125.5) vs. Geane Herrera (125)
* – Randa Markos loses 20 percent of purse to Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger for missing weight by 1.5 pounds.