UFC 182 weigh-ins kick off today at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT) from MGM Grand in Las Vegas. You don’t want to miss this staredown between champ Jon Jones and challenger Daniel Cormier (watch it live here). The bad blood is about to be settled. Let’s hope these guys can keep their mitts off each other for one more day.
PMN will post live results and photos of today’s weigh-in and staredowns. Then join us Saturday night for live results and play-by-play commentary of the fights.
Also, be sure to check out our PMN staff predictions for UFC 182.
The full UFC 182 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Jon Jones (205) vs. Daniel Cormier (205) – for light heavyweight title
- Donald Cerrone (155.5) vs. Myles Jury (155.5)
- Nate Marquardt (185.5) vs. Brad Tavares (185)
- Louis Gaudinot (125) vs. Kyoji Horiguchi (125)
- Josh Burkman (171) vs. Hector Lombard (170.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Danny Castillo (156) vs. Paul Felder (156)
- Marcus Brimage (136) vs. Cody Garbrandt (135.5)
- Jared Cannonier (235) vs. Shawn Jordan (261)
- Rodrigo Damm (156) vs. Evan Dunham (155.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Omari Akhmedov (170.5) vs. Mats Nilsson (171)
- Alexis Dufresne (138) vs. Marion Reneau (135.5)
– Dufresne has 2 hours to make weight