All but one fighter made weight ahead of tomorrow night’s UFC Fight Night 29. Thiago Silva was off the mark, coming in at 208 pounds. He was given an hour to cut down to 206. There were some fighters who looked excited and some that were intense as they stared down their opponents.
Here are your results from Sao Paulo for today’s weigh-ins.
- Alan Patrick (155) vs. Garett Whiteley (156)
- Chris Cariaso (125) vs. Iliarde Santos (126)
- Yan Cabral (170) vs. David Mitchell (171)
- Igor Araujo (171) vs. Ildemar Alcantara (171)
Main Card (FOX Sports 1 7 p.m. ET/ 4 PT)
- Raphael Assuncao (135) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (136)
- Rousimar Palhares (171) vs. Mike Pierce (171)
- Joey Beltran (205) vs. Fabio Maldonado (204
- Matt Hamill (205) vs. Thiago Silva (208)
- Dong Hyun Kim (171) vs. Erick Silva (170)
- Demian Maia (171) vs. Jake Shields (171)