The Bellator 92 weigh-ins have been completed from Temecula’s Pechanga Resort and Casino in preparation for Bellator MMA’s March 7th event, which will showcase the Featherweight and Middleweight Tournament Semifinals.
The first fight takes place at 7 p.m. PST and will stream LIVE on Spike.com. The televised portion of the night will begin at 9 p.m. PST and will air LIVE on Spike TV.
Be sure to join ProMMAnow.com for LIVE play by play action on Thursday night.
The full results from the Bellator MMA 92 weigh-in are below:
- Featherweight Tournament Semifinal Fight: Frodo Khasbulaev (145.8) vs. Marlon Sandro (145.8)
- Featherweight Tournament Semifinal Fight: Alexandre “Popo” Bezerra (146.0) vs. Mike Richman (145.4)
- Middleweight Tournament Semifinal Fight: Dan Cramer (185.6) vs. Brett Cooper (185.1)
- Middleweight Tournament Semifinal Fight: Sultan Aliev (185.8) vs. Doug “Rhino” Marshall (185.1)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Nick Piedmont (146.0) vs. Cleber Luciano (144.6)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Sabah Homasi (170.6) vs. Ricky Legere (173*
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Akop Stepanyan (156.0) vs. Chris Saunders (154.5)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Richard Rigmaden (178.6) vs. Keith Berry (186.0)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Josh Appelt (247.0) vs. Manny Lara (254.2)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Shad Smith (146.0) vs. Aaron Miller (146.0)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Rocky Ramierz (204.8) vs. Brandon Halsey (205.0)
*Ricky Legere has two hours to make weight.