The UFC 157 payroll was headlined by co-main event fighters Dan Henderson and Lyoto Machida. Henderson earned $250,000 for the split decision loss while Machida earned $200,000. The total disclosed payroll for the event was $1,173,050.
The win will reportedly earn Machida another title shot against the winner of the Jon Jones/Chael Sonnen fight that will take place at UFC 159.
Main event fights Ronda Rousey and Liz Carmouche made good coin. Rousey earned a total of $90,000 (including a $45,000 win bonus) while Carmouche earned $12,000.
Robbie Lawler and Urijah Faber were next up with Lawler earning $105,000 (including a $10,000 win bonus) for his TKO win over Josh Koscheck. Faber earned $100,000 (including a $50,000 win bonus) for his first round submission win over Ivan Menjivar. Koscheck earned $78,000 in defeat.
The full UFC 157 payouts are below:
- Ronda Rousey: $90,000 (includes $45,000 win bonus) defeated Liz Carmouche: $12,000
- Lyoto Machida: $200,000 defeated Dan Henderson: $250,000
- Urijah Faber: $100,000 (includes $50,000 win bonus)defeated Ivan Menjivar: $17,000
- Court McGee: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus) defeated Josh Neer: $16,000
- Robbie Lawler: $105,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus) defeated Josh Koscheck: $78,000
- Brendan Schaub: $36,000 (includes $18,000 win bonus)defeated Lavar Johnson: $29,000
- Mike Chiesa: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus) defeated Anton Kuivanen: $8,000
- Dennis Bermudez: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus) defeated Matt Grice: $8,000
- Sam Stout: $52,000 (includes $26,000 win bonus) defeated Caros Fodor: $15,000
- Kenny Robertson: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus) defeated Brock Jardine: $8,000
- Neil Magny: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus) defeated Jon Manley: $8,000
- Nah-Shon Burrell: $12,500 (includes $7,000 win bonus) defeated Yuri Villefort: $6,550*
* Burrell missed weight and a percentage of his fight purse went to Villefort.
The figures do not include money paid by sponsors, and also do not include any special discretionary bonuses/locker room bonuses.