The Bellator MMA 89 weigh-ins are in the books with all fighters making weight for Thursday’s event at The Bojangles Coliseum featuring a Bantamweight Title Fight between Eduardo Dantas and Marcos Galvao, as well as the start of Season 8 Middleweight Tournament.
The first preliminary card bout for Bellator MMA 89 kicks off at 8 p.m. EST and will stream LIVE on Spike.com. The televised portion of the card will begin at 10 p.m. EST and will air LIVE on Spike TV.
The full results from the Bellator MMA 89 weigh-ins are belows:
- Bantamweight Title Fight: Marcos Galvao (134.7) vs. Eduardo Dantas (134.6)
- Middleweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Brian Rogers (186.0) vs. Dan Cramer (185.9)
- Middleweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Brett Cooper (185.2) vs. Norman Paraisy (185.8)
- Middleweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Andreas Spang (186.0) vs. Doug Marshall (185.5)
- Middleweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Sultan Aliev (185.5) vs. Mikkel Parlo (185.7)
- Bantamweight Feature Fight: Timothy Goodwin (135.9) vs. Mike Maldonaldo (135.9)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Chris Mierzwiak (170.5) vs. Johnny Buck (170.5)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Kyle Bolt (185.0) vs. Joe Pacehco (185.9)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Aaron Johnson (185.5) vs. Brennan Ward (185.6)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: David Mejia (264.3) vs. Mont McMullens (265.7)
ProMMAnow.com (https://prommanow.com) will host LIVE results and play-by-play commentary of the Bellator MMA 89 fights.