The weigh-in and press conference for Thursday night’s Bellator MMA event is set to take place today (Jan. 30.) at the Soaring Eagle Resort & Casino in Mount Pleasant, Mich. The weigh-ins will begin at 5 p.m. EST and are open and free for the public to attend.
The event itself will take place on Jan. 31, with the first fight taking place at 7 p.m. EST and streaming LIVE on Spike.com. The televised portion of the night will begin at 10 p.m. EST and will air LIVE on Spike TV.
Thursday night’s Bellator MMA show will feature four lightweight tournament quarter final matchups. The eight men involved will battle for a place in the semi-finals, which will take them one step closer to a potential shot at the Bellator lightweight title.
The full Bellator MMA fight card is below:
- Lightweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: David Rickels (11-1) vs. Lloyd Woodard (12-2)
- Lightweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Thiago Michel (10-3) vs. Tiger Sarnavskiy (21-1)
- Lightweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Ricardo Tirloni (15-3) vs. Will Brooks (8-0)
- Lightweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Saad Awad (12-4) vs. Guillaum DeLorenzi (10-1)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Jason Fischer (5-1) vs. Sevak Magakian (12-3)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Sam Quito (11-4) vs. Ben Lagman (7-2)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: J.P. Reese (8-4) vs. David Shepherd (5-2)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Cody Stamann (2-0) vs. Justin Houghton (5-2)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Jason Fish (2-0) vs. Karl Etherington (7-0)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: John Schulz (4-0) vs. Amir Killah (10-5)
- Bantamweight Feature Fight: Nick Kirk (7-0) vs. Tony Zelinski (3-2)
Stay close to ProMMANow (www.prommanow.com) for all the latest Bellator news.