The GLORY 4 Tokyo Heavyweight Grand Slam weigh-in results are in as they took place at the Sunroute Plaza Hotel in Tokyo. The tournament fighters were joined by the fighters slated for action in the three Superfights that will unfold between each stage of the tournament. The full weigh-in results are below:
Heavyweight Grand Slam
- Semmy Schilt (287lbs) vs. Brice Guidon (225lbs)
- Gokhan Saki (228lbs) vs. Raomoru (230lbs)
- Daniel Ghita (238lbs) vs. Jhonata Diniz(237.5lbs)
- Remy Bonjasky (243lbs) vs. Filip Verlinden(205lbs)
- Peter Aerts (231lbs) vs. Mourad Bouzidi(215lbs)
- Errol Zimmerman (253lbs) vs. Ben Saddik (284lbs)
- Anderson “Braddock” Silva (243lbs) vs. Igor Jurkovic(220lbs)
- Sergei Kharitonov (264.5lbs) vs. Rico Verhoeven(255lbs)
- Robin van Roosmalen(154lbs) vs. Guacharo ‘Jienotsu’ Nagashima(154lbs)
- Jason ‘Tyson’ Wilnis(185lbs) vs. Toshio Matsumoto(187bs)
- Mutsuki Ebata(116.5lbs) vs. Sang Jae Kim(116.5lbs)
A total of $600,000 in prize money will be awarded during the GLORY 4 Tokyo Heavyweight Grand Slam fight card, which represents one-half of the ‘GSI presents DREAM 18 and GLORY 4 Tokyo – New Year’s Eve Special,’ double-header event at Saitama Super Arena.
The CBS Sports Network telecast of the GLORY 4 Tokyo – Heavyweight Grand Slam event will begin at 10:00 p.m. EST on Monday, Dec. 31.