The UFC on FX card that’s set for June 22nd has gone under another facelift due to injuries to several fighters on the card. The UFC website is reporting multiple changes to the event that’s set for Friday, June 22nd, in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The main event is still intact with highly ranked lightweights Clay Guida and Gray Maynard doing battle in a potential five round affair. However, UFC welterweight Rick Story has received his third opponent for the event by the name of Brock Jardine.
Story’s original opponent Papy Abedi had to withdraw due to injuries and was replaced by Rich Attonito who also had to withdraw due to injuries.
Jimy Hettes has also been pulled from his bout with Steven Siler and will be replaced by another rising prospect in Joey Gambino.
UFC middleweight Matt Riddle (6-3) has been forced from the card due to an injury and will be replaced by Matt Brown (14-11) to take on Luis Ramos (19-7) in which we reported earlier this week.
Finally, Edwin Figueroa (9-1) has been removed from his scheduled bout with Francisco Rivera (8-2) due to an injury. Rivera will now face off against Ken Stone (10-3) in a bantamweight matchup.
The fight card thus far is below:
- Gray Maynard vs. Clay Guida
- Sam Stout vs. Spencer Fisher
- Brian Ebersole vs. TJ Waldburger
- Ross Pearson vs. Cub Swanson
- Hatsu Hioki vs. Ricardo Lamas
- Ramsey Nijem vs. C.J. Keith
- Steven Siler vs. Joey Gambino
- Matt Brown vs. Luis Ramos
- Nick Catone vs. Chris Camozzi
- Dan Miller vs. Ricardo Funch
- Edwin Figueroa vs. Ken Stone