Hardrock MMA’s two year anniversary show takes place tonight at 8 p.m. at the Paroquet Springs Convention Center in Shepherdsville, Ky.
Headlining the card is a light heavyweight fight between pros John Troyer and Roger Minton. In the co-main event, Josh Blanchard takes on Justin Gamble in Gamble’s pro debut. There are also four amateur title fights scheduled, in the bantamweight, featherweight, welterweight, and light heavyweight divisions.
Due to internet issues at the venue, Pro MMA Now was unable to provide a live play-by-play, but kept up with the results.
Hardrock MMA quick results:
- John Troyer vs. Roger Minton (Main Event) – John Troyer wins by rear naked choke at :23 of Round 1.
- Josh Blanchard vs. Justin Gamble – Josh Blanchard wins by KO (elbow) at 3:15 of Round 1.
- Chad Deener vs. Richard Tunstill – Chad Deener wins by split decision to become the new Hardrock MMA Amateur Light Heavyweight Champ (vacant title).
- Joe Maiani vs. Phil White – Joe Maiani wins by unanimous decision to remain the Hardrock MMA Amateur featherweight champion.
- Jon Voth vs. Dusty Gibbs – Dusty Gibbs wins by split decision to become the new Hardrock MMA Amateur bantamweight champion (vacant title)
- Adrian Jenkins vs. Michael Seals – Michael Seals wins by unanimous decision to become the new Hardrock MMA Amateur welterweight champion
- Charles Dove vs. Dudley Hall – Charles Dove wins by TKO (strikes) in Round 3.
- Andy Burgess vs. Jeremy Townsend – Andy Burgess wins by submission (armbar) at 2:23 of Round 2.
- Christopher Hansford vs. Paul Jones – Chris Hansford wins by guillotine at 2:43 of Round 1.
- Montez Jordan vs. Robert Nguyen – Montez Jordan wins by split decision.
- Brandon Cothern vs. David Ward – Brandon Cothern wins by submission (injury) at 2:50 of Round 2.
- Michael Ricketts vs. Terry Coulter – Michael Ricketts wins by split decision.
- Dusty Stengel vs. Sawyer Rich – Sawyer Rich wins by unanimous decision.
- Quinton Parks vs. Genaro Santiago – Genaro Santiago wins by unanimous decision.
- Clifford Hicks vs. Tyler Crow – Tyler Crow wins by KO (punch) at 2:52 of Round 1.
- Brad Day vs. Drew Eggleton – Brad Day wins by unanimous decision.
- Bryce Petoskey vs. Phillip Runsvold – Bryce Petosky wins by submission (armbar) at 1:30 of Round 1.