Hardrock MMA will make its Louisville debut at the Triple Crown Pavilion at the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Louisville, Ky. this Saturday, March 10. Four professional mixed martial arts (MMA) fights, as well as three amateur title bouts, are on tap for Hardrock MMA 45.
As of now the card is boasting a total of 21 fights. Hardrock MMA is on a roll as they have already sold out two events in 2012 and look to do so again this weekend.
In the main event two true road warriors of the sport collide when Bellator veteran and Louisville MMA standout John Troyer (12-6) faces Sean Huffman (18-17). Hometown hero and former The Ultimate Fighter contestant B.J. Ferguson returns to the cage to face Latral Perdue. Local gyms such as Baddog MMA , Louisville, MMA, Georgetown MMA and more fill out the card for a truly stacked event in the Derby City.
Matchmaker Brandon Higdon says the first row of VIP tables have sold out, however, they are opening up a second row of tables for purchase. For more information and to purchase tickets visit www.hardrockfight.com.
The complete Hardrock MMA 45 fight card* is as follows:
- Antonio Rodriguez vs Damon Bell
- Nathan Peirce vs Stephen Hastings
- Donnie Ballou vs Dustin Watkins
- John Lohden vs Orlando Rodriguez
- Tony Watkins vs William Meyers
- Jeremy Young vs David Simpson
- TC Coleman vs James Reed
- Reggie Merriweather vs Eugene Perrin
- Zach Michael vs Dakota Clements
- Andre Rodriguez vs Pete Prather
- Charles Dove vs Billy Poe
- Will Duffy vs Michael Gay
- Travis Keller vs Josh Dawson
- Matt Egner vs Josh Dominguez
- Chris Dunn vs Isaic Franks (vacant Hardrock MMA Featherweight Title)
- Robert Bennett vs Champion Cody Bruce (Hardrock MMA Middleweight Title)
- Deon Spalding vs Champion Josh Walker (Hardrock MMA Light HeavyweightTitle)
- Tyrelle Olding vs Jason Bryant – Featherweight Pro Fight
- Shala Edwards vs Josh Blanchard – Light Heavyweight Pro Fight
- Latral Perdue vs BJ Ferguson – Bantamweight Pro Fight
- John Troyer vs Sean Huffman – Middleweight Pro Fight
* – Fight card subject to change without notice.