Absolute Action MMA returns to Sports of All Sorts in Florence, Ky., on Friday, Oct. 14, with Absolute Action MMA XIX, featuring some of the top professional and amateur talent in the area.
Three professional fights are slated to take place with great local talent including the return of Marcus Finch and Doug Ballinger to the AAMMA cage. Also, Deric Reece and Mike Dabe will battle it out for the AAMMA Interim Welterweight Title.
This is an event that could have easily been cancelled, however, Vice President of Operations for Absolute Action MMA, Billy Donovan, scrambled and was able secure several replacements in the 48 hours before the event.
The doors will open at 6:30 p.m. ET and the fights will start at 7:30 p.m. ET. Tickets are still available at http://www.aamma.net and will be sold at the door.
Here is the tentative fight card for Absolute Action MMA XIX :
- Shannon Casey vs Steven Conley
- Adam Snyder vs Christian Gollar
- Justin Worley vs Isac Franks
- Robert Beal vs James Reed
- Tommy Kirkland vs Blake Askin
- Will Cates vs Emmanuel Kiper
- Chris Meyers vs Brandon Demastas
- Andrew Brown vs Trevor Newhouse
- Adam Fritz vs Jason Neagle
- Deric Reece vs Mike Dabe for the Interim AAMMA Welterweight Title
- Doug Ballinger vs Brandon Suber – Professional
- Dustin Center vs DJ Jones – Professional
- Marcus Finch vs Roger Minton – Professional