Here’s a look at the UFC Fight Night 87 betting odds for this Sunday’s (May 8) event in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Heavyweights Alistair Overeem and Andrei Arlovski clash in the main event. These guys both train at the Jackson-Wink MMA Academy in Albuquerque but aren’t friends. Arlovski had a six-fight win streak stopped by Stipe Miocic in January, while Overeem has won his last three in a row, most recently a TKO over Junior dos Santos in December. Fellow heavyweights Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva and Stefan Struve will battle in the co-headliner.
- Heavyweight: Alistair Overeem (-225) vs. Andrei Arlovski (+185)
- Heavyweight: Antônio Silva (+170) vs. Stefan Struve (-200)
- Welterweight: Albert Tumenov (-175) vs. Gunnar Nelson (+155)
- Women’s Bantamweight: Germaine de Randamie (-360) vs. Anna Elmose (+300)
- Light Heavyweight: Nikita Krylov (-155) vs. Francimar Barroso (+135)
- Women’s Strawweight: Karolina Kowalkiewicz (-250) vs. Heather Jo Clark (+210)
- Lightweight: Rustam Khabilov (-190) vs. Chris Wade (+165)
- Middleweight: Magnus Cedenblad (-275) vs. Garreth McLellan (+235)
- Lightweight: Yan Cabral (-175) vs. Reza Madadi (+155)
- Flyweight: Kyoji Horiguchi (-500) vs. Neil Seery (+400)
- Welterweight: Leon Edwards (-240) vs. Dominic Waters (+200)
- Flyweight: Yuta Sasaki (+130) vs. Willie Gates (-150)
If you’re looking for UFC Rotterdam picks, check out our friends at SportsBettingCanadian.ca.