Fighter weigh-ins for UFC 191: JOHNSON VS. DODSON II take place today (Friday, Sept. 4) at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT) and will stream live on ProMMAnow.com. Today’s proceedings are being held at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, the same venue hosting Saturday’s Pay-Per-View card headlined with a Flyweight Championship rematch between reigning king Demetrious Johnson and John Dodson.
Also on the card, a heavyweight showdown between two older fighters making a comeback in a big way with Andrei Arlovski vs. Frank Mir, and a light heavyweight match-up between top contenders Anthony Johnson and Jimi Manuwa.
UFC 191 weigh-in results:
Main Card (Pay-Per-View)
- Flyweight: Demetrious Johnson (124.5) vs. John Dodson (125)
- Heavyweight: Andrei Arlovski (237.5) vs. Frank Mir (266)
- Light Heavyweight: Anthony Johnson (205) vs. Jimi Manuwa (204)
- Light Heavyweight: Jan Błachowicz (205) vs. Corey Anderson (205)
- Women’s Strawweight: Paige VanZant (116) vs. Alex Chambers (115)
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
- Lightweight: Ross Pearson (155.5) vs. Paul Felder (155.5)
- Bantamweight: Francisco Rivera (136) vs. John Lineker (135.5)
- Women’s Bantamweight: Jessica Andrade (134.5) vs. Raquel Pennington (136)
- Featherweight: Clay Collard (146) vs. Tiago Trator (146)
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
- Middleweight: Joe Riggs (187.5)* vs. Ron Stallings (184)
- Lightweight: Joaquim Silva (154.5) vs. Nazareno Malegarie (156)
* Riggs has one hour to make weight or face a fine.
A live stream of the UFC 191 weigh-ins will begin at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT in the player below. Or catch the on-demand replay at your convenience.