Fighter weigh-ins for “UFC Fight Night 51: Bigfoot vs. Arlovski 2” took place today at Nilson Nelson Gymnasium in Brasilia, Brazil, the same venue that will host Saturday’s fight card headlined with a heavyweight rematch between Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva and Andrei Arlovski.
All fighters made weight without issue.
The complete UFC Fight Night 51 weigh in results included:
- Heavyweight: Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva (264) vs. Andrei Arlovski (248)
- Lightweight: Gleison Tibau (156) vs. Piotr Hallman (155)
- Lightweight: Leonardo Santos (155) vs. Efrain Escudero (156)
- Welterweight: Santiago Ponzinibbio (171) vs. Wendell Oliveira (170)
- Bantamweight: Iuri Alcantara (136) vs. Russell Doane (136)
- Bantamweight: Jessica Andrade (134) vs. Larissa Pacheco (136)
- Featherweight: Godofredo Castro (146) vs. Dashon Johnson (146)
- Welterweight: Igor Araujo (171) vs. George Sullivan (171)
- Lightweight: Francisco Trinaldo (155) vs. Leandro Silva (156)
- Welterweight: Paulo Thiago (171) vs. Sean Spencer (170)
- Bantamweight: Rani Yahya (136) vs. Johnny Bedford (136)
UFC Fight Night will stream live Saturday, Sept. 13, exclusively on UFC Fight Pass (www.ufcfightpass.com) starting at 3:00 p.m. ET (12:00 Noon PT). Join us here at ProMMAnow.com for live results of all the action.