UFC Fight Night 47 takes place Saturday night at Cross Insurance Center in Bangor, Maine. Fighters took to the scales on Friday afternoon, including top 10 light heavyweight headliners Ryan Bader and Ovince Saint Preux. Both came in at exactly 205 pounds on the money.
There’s no doubt this is Saint Preux’s biggest test to date, and it’s his first UFC main event. He’s called Bader “overrated” and if he can stop him in impressive fashion, it’s going to send a clear message to the top of the UFC 205 pound division that there’s a serious threat on their heels.
Lightweight co-headliners Gray Maynard and Ross Pearson both weighed in at exactly 156 pounds.
The full UFC Fight Night 47 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET)
- Ryan Bader (205) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (205)
- Gray Maynard (156) vs. Ross Pearson (156)
- Tim Boetsch (186) vs. Brad Tavares (185)
- Seth Baczynski (171) vs. Alan Jouban (170)
- Shawn Jordan (260) vs. Jack May (247)
- Robbie Peralta (146) vs. Thiago Tavares (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 2, 8 p.m. ET)
- Jussier Formiga (126) vs. Zach Makovsky (125)
- Sara McMann (135) vs. Lauren Murphy (135)
- Sam Alvey (185) vs. Tom Watson (185)
- Frankie Saenz (136) vs. Nolan Ticman (136)
Join us here at www.prommanow.com Saturday evening, Aug. 16, as we provide live results and round by round updates for UFC Fight Night 47.
Watch a replay of the weigh-ins below: