Fighter weigh-ins for UFC 173 take place today at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, the same location hosting Saturday’s Pay-Per-View card headlined with a Bantamweight Championship bout between champion Renan Barao and Team Alpha Male challenger TJ Dillashaw. Will Dillashaw finally be the one to stop the incredible seven-year win streak of Barao?
Also, Daniel Cormier faces hard-hitting Dan Henderson in the co-headliner in a Light Heavyweight battle between Olympic wrestlers. And in the fight most likely not going the distance, Robbie Lawler takes on Jake Ellenberger in a battle of top Welterweights.
ProMMAnow.com will provide live results and staredown photos from the weigh-ins starting at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT). We will also have a live stream and on-demand replay of the UFC 173 weigh-ins.
The UFC 173 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Pay-Per-View)
- Bantamweight: Renan Barão (135) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (135)
- Light Heavyweight: Daniel Cormier (205) vs. Dan Henderson (199)
- Welterweight: Robbie Lawler (171) vs. Jake Ellenberger (171)
- Bantamweight: Takeya Mizugaki (135) vs. Francisco Rivera (135)
- Lightweight: Jamie Varner (155) vs. James Krause (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Fox Sports 1)
- Lightweight: Michael Chiesa (156) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (155)
- Lightweight: Tony Ferguson (155) vs. Katsunori Kikuno (155)
- Bantamweight: Chris Holdsworth (135) vs. Chico Camus (135)
- Lightweight: Al Iaquinta (155) vs. Mitch Clarke (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass)
- Lightweight: Anthony Njokuani (155) vs. Vinc Pichel (155)
- Featherweight: Sam Sicilia (146) vs. Aaron Phillips (145)
- Welterweight: David Michaud (171) vs. Li JingLiang (170)
Check out our UFC 173 Staff Picks to see our thoughts and predictions on the fights.