Who are you picking? Oddsmakers have Minakov as the favorite at -320 while they have Kongo at +250.
The prelims will stream live on Spike.com starting at at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT) and the main card will air live on Spike TV starting at 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT). You can check the live results for Bellator 115 right here.
Bellator 115 quick results:
- Bellator Heavyweight World Title Fight: Vitaly Minakov def. Cheick Kongo by unanimous decision (48-46 x 3)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Herman Terrado vs. Justin Baesman ruled Majority Draw (29-28, 28-28 x 2)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Kelly Anundson def. Volkan Oezdemir by submission (Neck Crank) Rd 2 (3:19)
- Catchweight Feature Fight (195lbs): Mikkel Parlo def. Johnny Cisneros by unanimous decision (30-27 x 3)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Rick Reeves def. James Terry by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Freddie Aquitania def. Josh Appelt by unanimous decision (29-28 x 3)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Sinjen Smith def. Jason Powell by submission (Armbar) Rd 1 (1:52)
- Flyweight Feature Fight: Benito Lopez def. Oscar Ramirez by unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27 x 2)
THOUGHTS: A couple of shots to the groin from Minakov in round one made it an even round. Minakov took round two but looked completely exhausted after the round. Minakov took round three. Kongo took round four. Minakov got a takedown to start round five and kept Kongo on his back the whole round, got full mount and delivered enough ground and pound to keep the ref from standing it up. Not the most exciting way to win, but he got it.