Weigh-ins for Bellator MMA 111 took place this evening from Mist Nightclub at WinStar World Casino in Thackerville, Okla. All fighters are on point for Friday’s event featuring the opening round of the Season 10 Heavyweight Tournament and headlined with a Bantamweight Title bout between champion Eduardo Dantas and challenger Anthony Leone.
Fight fans can watch Bellator 111 on Friday, March 7th starting at 6 p.m. CST and streaming LIVE on Spike.com. The main card will begin at 8 p.m. CST and will air LIVE on Spike TV.
Bellator 111 weigh-in results:
- Bantamweight Title Fight: Eduardo Dantas (134.7) vs. Anthony Leone (135)
- Heavyweight Tournament Opening Round: Ryan Martinez (262.4) vs. Lavar Johnson (249.3)
- Heavyweight Tournament Opening Round: Peter Graham (245) vs. Mighty Mo (265.3)
- Heavyweight Tournament Opening Round: Alexander Volkov (235.8) vs. Mark Holata (260.2)
- Heavyweight Tournament Opening Round: Blagoi Ivanov (254.1) vs. Rich Hale (245.8)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Daniel Miller (185.1) vs. Cortez Coleman (185.6)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Javy Ayala (264.4) vs. Eric Prindle (264.8)
- Catchweight Feature Fight (190 lbs): Abdul Razak (188) vs. Matt Jones (187.8)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Brent Primus (155.6) vs. Chris Jones (156)
- Bantamweight Feature Fight: Justin McNally (135.6) vs. Chris Gutierrez (135.8)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Treston Thomison (145.8) vs. Stephen Banaszak (146)
Catch a replay video of the weigh-ins here.