Fighters competing Saturday at “KSW 17: Revenge” at Atlas Arena in Lodz, Poland, weighed in on Friday. All of the fighters made their contracted weights successfully without issue, including headliner Jesse Taylor, who weighed in at 185 pounds (84.1 kg), and his opponent, Mamed Khalidov, who weighed in at 187 pounds (85 kg).
Heavyweight co-headliner James Thompson weighed in at a whopping 275.7 pounds (125.3 kg), while his opponent, five-time World’s Strongest Man, Mariusz Pudzianowski, weighed in at 255.2 pounds (116 kg). MMA fans can watch KSW 17 on Saturday via online pay-per-view at www.ksw.ipla.tv.
The complete KSW 17 weigh-in results are as follows:
- Bout 1: Aslambek Saidov (77.0 kg/169.4 lbs) vs. Rafał Moks (76.6 kg/168.5 lbs)
- Bout 2: James Zikic (83.7 kg/184.1 lbs) vs. Antoni Chmielewski (84.0 kg/184.8 lbs)
- Bout 3: Maciej Jewtuszko (70.1 kg/154.2 lbs) vs. Artur Sowiński (70.1 kg/154.2 lbs)
- Bout 4: Matt Horwich (84.2 kg/185.2 lbs) vs. Michał Materla (84.0 kg/184.8 lbs)
- Bout 5: Thierry Sokoudjou (93.0 kg/204.6 lbs) vs. Jan Błachowicz (93.0 kg/204.6 lbs)
- Bout 6: James Thompson (125.3 kg/275.7 lbs) vs. Mariusz Pudzianowski (116.0 kg/255.2 lbs)
- Bout 7: Jesse Taylor (84.1 kg/185 lbs) vs. Mamed Khalidov (85.0 kg/187 lbs)