Bellator 15 takes place Thursday, April 22, at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn., and will air live on FOX Sports Net. In preparation for the event, the 16 fighters weighed in earlier today.
The main event features a welterweight tournament match-up between Dan Hornbuckle (19-3) and Tyler Stinson (16-5), the winner of Bellator’s recent open tryout in Kansas City.
Tune into ProMMAnow.com Thursday evening at 11:30 p.m. ET/8:30 p.m. PT as we provide live results and play-by-play commentary during Bellator 15’s FOX Sports Net television broadcast.
Bellator 15 weigh-in results:
- Dan Hornbuckle (170 lbs.) vs. Tyler Stinson (170 lbs.)
- Brett Cooper (169 lbs.) vs. Steve Carl (169.5 lbs.)
- William Romero (145 lbs.) vs. Patricio Pitbull (144.75)
- Jacob McClintock (170 lbs.) vs. Ryan Thomas (167.5 lbs.)
Local Feature Fight Card
- Derrick Mehman (191.75) vs. Dave Branch (189.5 lbs.)
- Matt Lee (170.25 lbs.) vs. Ryan Quinn (169.75 lbs.)
- Dennis Olson (184.75 lbs.) vs. Dan Cramer (184.25 lbs.)
- Brylan Van Artsdalen (143.75 lbs.) vs. Rich de los Reyes (145 lbs.)