The fighters for Saturday’s “WEC 43: Cerrone vs. Henderson” to be held at the AT&T Center weighed-in this evening in San Antonio, Texas. Headliners Donald Cerrone and Benson Henderson both hit their 155 lbs. limit for their lightweight title fight.
Cerrone tipped the scales at 154.5 lbs. and Henderson was right on the mark at 155 lbs. Only one fighter, Mackens Semerzier, who is part of the preliminary card, failed to make weight on his first attempt. He originally weighed in at 147 lbs., but stepped on the scales again once the other fighters had finished and succeeded in making the 146 lbs. limit.
The WEC 43 main card will air live on Versus beginning at 9 p.m. CT and we will be providing live play-by-play commentary here at PROMMA.INFO.
The complete weigh-in results are as follows:
- Donald Cerrone (154.5 lbs.) vs. Benson Henderson (155 lbs.)
- Dave Jansen (156 lbs.) vs. Richard Crunkilton Jr. (156 lbs.)
- Rafael Assuncao (146 lbs.) vs. Yves Jabouin (146 lbs.)
- Will Campuzano (135 lbs.) vs. Damacio Page (136 lbs.)
PRELIMINARY CARD (may not be broadcast)
- Muhsin Corbbrey (156 lbs.) vs. Anthony Njokuani (156 lbs.)
- Scott Jorgensen (136 lbs.) vs. Noah Thomas (136 lbs.)
- Wagnney Fabiano (145.5 lbs.) vs. Mackens Semerzier (146 lbs.)*
- Manny Tapia (135.5 lbs.) vs. Eddie Wineland (135.5 lbs.)
- Coty Wheeler (135 lbs.) vs. Charlie Valencia (134.5 lbs.)
- Deividas Taurosevicius (144.5 lbs.) vs. Javier Vazquez (145 lbs.)
* Semerzier missed weight (146.5 lbs.) on first attempt but dropped the half pound on his second attempt.