Since UFC 151 was canceled, it’ll be 26 days until the next UFC event which should be a much needed break for fighters to get healed up and for the promotion to finish the final quarter of the year strong.
The UFC 152 event will feature two title fights now that Jon Jones vs. Vitor Belfort has been moved into the main event slot. The co-main event will be the Joseph Benavidez vs. Demetrious Johnson fight which will crown the inaugural UFC flyweight champion.
The event is set for September 22nd, in Toronto, Canada, at the Air Canada Centre. The preliminary fights are expected to air on FX and on Facebook. The full fight card is below:
- Jon Jones vs. Vitor Belfort
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Demetrious Johnson
- Michael Bisping vs. Brian Stann
- TJ Grant vs. Evan Dunham
- Matt Hamill vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
- Cub Swanson vs. Charles Oliveira
- Igor Pokrajac vs. Vinny Magalhaes
- Jimmy Hettes vs. Marcus Brimage
- Seth Baczynski vs. Simeon Thoresen
- Sean Pierson vs. Lance Benoist
- Mitch Gagnon vs. Walel Watson
- Charlie Brenneman vs. Kyle Noke
It’s a solid looking card on paper and the Bisping/Stann fight adds some intrigue as well. Personally, I looking forward to the featherweight scrap between Cub Swanson and Charles Oliveira. Which fight are you most looking forward to