DENVER – The UFC 135 fighter weigh-ins took place Friday at the Wells Fargo Center in Denver, Colo. All fighters made weight without issue, including UFC light heavyweight champion Jon “Bones” Jones, who weighed in at 204.5 pounds, and his main event opponent, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, who weighed in at an even 204 pounds.
Saturday’s fight card will take place at the Pepsi Center and air LIVE on Pay-Per-View starting at 9 p.m. ET, while the preliminary card will air LIVE on Facebook starting at 5:45 p.m. ET, then moving to Spike TV at 8 p.m. ET.
The complete UFC 135 weigh-in results are as follows:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
- Champ Jon Jones (204.5) vs. Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (204)
- Matt Hughes (170) vs. Josh Koscheck (170.5)
- Mark Hunt (261) vs. Ben Rothwell (263)
- Rob Broughton (261) vs. Travis Browne (255)
- Nate Diaz (156) vs. Takanori Gomi (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
- Aaron Riley (155) vs. Tony Ferguson (155)
- Tim Boetsch (186) vs. Nick Ring (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- Junior Assuncao (145) vs. Eddie Yagin (145)
- Cole Escovedo (135) vs. Takeya Mizugaki (135)
- Ricardo Romero (205) vs. James Te Huna (205)