The weigh-ins for Bellator 110 are in the books and all but one fighter was on-point. Light heavyweight headliner Quinton “Rampage” Jackson tipped the scale at 206 pounds, while his opponent, Christian M’Pumbu, weighed in at a very light 199.75 pounds.
Preliminary card contestant Dave Roberts weighed in at 212 pounds and could not make the light heavyweight non-title fight limit of 206 pounds. He will not be allowed to fight.
Bellator 110 will take place from Mohegan Sun Arena on Friday, February 28th with the first fight taking place at 6:30 p.m. EST and streaming LIVE on Spike.com. The televised portion of the night will begin at 9 p.m. EST and will air LIVE on Spike TV.
The full weigh-in results include:
- Bellator Light Heavyweight Semifinal: Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (206) vs. Christian M’Pumbu (199.75)
- Bellator Light Heavyweight Semifinal: King Mo Lawal (205) vs. Mikhail Zayats (205)
- Bellator Featherweight Opening Round: Diego Nunes (144.25) vs. Matt Bessette (145.25)
- Bellator Featherweight Opening Round: Goiti Yamauchi (145.25) vs. Will Martinez (144.75)
- Bellator Featherweight Opening Round: Mike Richman (144.75) vs. Desmond Green (145.75)
- Bellator Featherweight Opening Round: Daniel Weichel (145.25) vs. Scott Cleve (145)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Egidijus Valavicius (204) vs. Atanas Djambazov (204.25)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Andrew Fisher (145) vs. Saul Almeida (146)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Ryan Quinn (155.5) vs. Andrew Calandrelli (156)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Josh Diekman (246) vs. Manny Lara (259.5)
- Bantamweight Feature Fight: Marvin Maldonado (134.25) vs. Rico DiSciullo (135.5)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Pat Schultz (201.25) vs. Dave Roberts (212)*
*Dave Roberts could not make weight and will not compete.