Fighter weigh-ins for “Pro Elite: Arlovski vs. Lopez” took place Friday at the Kahili Room in the Princess Kaiulani Hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii. Headliner Andrei Arlovski weighed in at 241.3 pounds while his opponent,former pro boxer Ray Lopez, weighed in at 225.8 pounds.
The planned middleweight bout between Drew McFedries and Kala “Kolohe” Hose has been scrapped after it was announced Hose sustained an injury in training. Garrett Olson stepped in on late notice to face McFedries at a 196-pound catchweight bout.
The official main card weigh-in results are as follows:
- Heavyweight bout: Andrei Arlovski (241.3) vs. Ray Lopez (225.8)
- Middleweight bout: Kendall Grove (184.8) vs. Joe Riggs (185)
- Welterweight bout: Reagan Penn (170.2) vs. Paul Gardner (169.9)
- Heavyweight bout: Jake Heun (236) vs. Mark Ellis (244.8)
- Women’s (135 lb) bout: Sara McMann (135.8) vs. Raquel Pa’aluhi (134.53)
- 196-pound catchweight bout: Drew McFedries (194.6) vs. Garrett Olson (195.4)
Join us tomorrow night, Saturday, Aug. 27, at 1 a.m. ET / 10 p.m. PT for LIVE results and play-by-play commentary of “Pro Elite: Arlovski vs. Lopez.”
HT: MMA Mania