Scouting out the world of Professional Mixed Martial Arts:
- Kimbo Slice is in a new Nike commercial working with San Diego Chargers running back, LaDainian Tomlinson, doing some straight up gangsta training.
- If you are part of the Elite XC stable of fighters one of your goals is probably to fight on CBS. Debi Purcell fought on Showtime’s ShoXC card last Friday but will they let her on prime time with her own unique brand of “tramp stamp?”
- Would you like to see the epitome of a “keyboard warrior” who has no clue what it takes to get in a cage and stand toe to toe with the baddest men on the planet? Most of us have no idea what that is like. And that is exactly the reason most of us don’t write open letters to professional fighters telling them how to do their job, especially a top-tier fighter like Kenny Florian. This dude has some real nerve.
- Gracie Mag has a new interview with Rogerio Minotouro Nogueira. He seems to be happy at his new home with Affliction. He talks about his recent fight with Dewees, what it’s like for the Nogueira brothers in America, and the future of MMA.
- Brock Lesnar has a question and answer session with New York Times blog readers. They touch on a myriad of topics including steroids and gay UFC fighters.