Top tier lightweights Dustin Poirier and Michael Johnson meet in the UFC Fight Night 94 main event from State Farm Arena in Hidalgo, Texas on Saturday night. Middleweights Uriah Hall and Derek Brunson meet in the co-headliner.
ProMMAnow.com will provide live results and updates beginning with the Fight Pass prelims at 7 p.m. ET. Fox Sports 1 prelims kickoff at 8 p.m. ET, and the Fox Sports 1 main card begins at 10 p.m. ET. Stick with us right here.
UFC FIGHT NIGHT 94 RESULTS:
Main Card (Fox Sports 1)
- Lightweight: Michael Johnson def. Dustin Poirier via KO (punch) – Round 1, 1:35
- Middleweight: Derek Brunson def. Uriah Hall via TKO (punch) – Round 1, 1:41
- Lightweight: Evan Dunham def. Rick Glenn via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Welterweight: Roan Carneiro def. Kenny Robertson via split decision (30-27, 29-28, 28-29)
- Lightweight: Islam Makhachev def. Chris Wade via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Featherweight: Chas Skelly def. Maximo Blanco via submission (D’arce choke) – Round 1, 0:19
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
- Featherweight: Gabriel Benítez vs. Sam Sicilia via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 2, 1:20
- Welterweight: Belal Muhammad def. Augusto Montaño via TKO (strikes) – Round 3, 4:19
- Middleweight: Antônio Carlos Júnior def. Leonardo Augusto Guimarães via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 3, 4:46
- Bantamweight: José Alberto Quiñonez def. Joey Gomez via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
- Welterweight: Randy Brown def. Erick Montaño via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 3, 0:18
- Bantamweight: Albert Morales vs. Alejandro Perez declared majority draw (29-27 Morales, 28-28, 28-28)
Chas Skelly’s win over Maximo Blanco was sick. Both guys ran at each other with flying kicks as the bell rang. Blanco got knocked down from the flying kick and Skelly jumped on a guillotine, switched to a D’arce choke, and scored the fastest submission in WEC and UFC featherweight history in 19 seconds.
Uriah Hall got dropped hard early in round one by Derek Brunson and referee Herb Dean stopped the match as Brunson followed up with ground and pound. Only thing is, none of the ground and pound was actually connecting. Watch the replay to see if you agree with stoppage.
There was no question at the result in the main event as Michael Johnson knocked Dustin Poirier out after dropping him with a counter right and delivering big punches to his grounded opponent to shut him down. Check the replay.