Stop the motherf*ckin presses. Cristiane “Cyborg” Justino (15-1, 1 NC) will finally make her long-awaited UFC debut on May 14th when she faces Leslie “The Peacemaker” Smith (8-6-1) on the UFC 198 undercard. The two ladies will meet at a catchweight of 140-pounds.
UFC broke the news today on their website.
Cyborg is the former Strikeforce featherweight champ and the current Invicta FC featherweight champ. The 30-year-old Chute Boxe veteran hasn’t seen defeat since her pro debut in 2005 and has finished every opponent she’s faced since 2008 by knockout. Cyborg last fought in January when she stopped Daria Ibragimova with punches in the first round. It was her third title defense as Invicta’s 145-pound champ.
Smith is coming off a three-round unanimous decision win over Rin Nakai earlier this month and is 2-2 inside the UFC Octagon at bantamweight.
- Champ Fabricio Werdum vs. Stipe Miocic – for heavyweight title
- Vitor Belfort vs. Ronaldo Souza
- Uriah Hall vs. Anderson Silva
- Corey Anderson vs. Mauricio Rua
- Matt Brown vs. Demian Maia
- Patrick Cummins vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
- Warlley Alves vs. Bryan Barberena
- Yancy Medeiros vs. Francisco Trinaldo
- Nate Marquardt vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos
- Sergio Moraes vs. Kamaru Usman
- Renato Moicano vs. Zubaira Tukhugov
- Rob Font vs. John Lineker
- Cristiane Justino vs. Leslie Smith