UFC Featherweight champion Conor McGregor makes the move up to 170-pounds to face longtime UFC veteran Nate Diaz in a non-title match on Saturday, March 5 in the UFC 196 main event in Las Vegas. UFC women’s Bantamweight champ Holly Holm puts her title on the line against Miesha Tate in the co-headliner.
The main card for UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz will broadcast live on Pay-Per-View on March 5 starting at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT. UFC fans can order the PPV live stream online via www.ufc.tv for $49.99 (Standard) or $59.99 (Hi-Def). The PPV can also of course be ordered through your local cable or satellite provider or through Youtube (see below).
Early preliminary card action headlined with a lightweight matchup between Diego Sanchez and Jim Miller will stream live on UFC Fight Pass (UFC subscription service for $9.99/month) starting at 6:30 p.m. ET / 3:30 p.m. PT.
Also, four preliminary card bouts will broadcast live on FOX Sports 1 starting at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT.
The full UFC 196 lineup includes:
Main Card (Pay-Per-View)
- Welterweight: Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz
- Women’s Bantamweight Championship: Holly Holm (c) vs. Miesha Tate
- Light Heavyweight: Gian Villante vs. Ilir Latifi
- Light Heavyweight: Corey Anderson vs. Tom Lawlor
- Women’s Bantamweight: Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
- Welterweight: Brandon Thatch vs. Siyar Bahadurzada
- Welterweight: Erick Silva vs. Nordine Taleb
- Middleweight: Vitor Miranda vs. Marcelo Guimaraes
- Featherweight: Darren Elkins vs. Chas Skelly
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
- Lightweight: Diego Sanchez vs. Jim Miller
- Lightweight: Justin Salas vs. Jason Saggo
- Featherweight: Julian Erosa vs. Teruto Ishihara
Be sure to join us here at ProMMAnow.com Saturday night, March 5 for live results and round-by-round real-time updates for UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz.