The UFC promotion is looking to start off 2016 with a bang when UFC 195 takes place Saturday, January 2, in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. The event will be headlined by the UFC welterweight title fight between the champion Robbie Lawler and challenger Carlos Condit. The co-main event will feature a heavyweight scrap between Stipe Miocic and former champion Andrei Arlovski.
The fights will begin airing via the UFC Fight Pass streaming service at 6:30 p.m. ET, and will transition to FOX Sports 1 at 8 p.m. ET. The PPV portion of the card will begin in the customary 10 p.m. ET time slot.
The UFC 195 full card is below:
- Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit
- Stipe Miocic vs. Andrei Arlovski
- Albert Tumenov vs. Lorenz Larkin
- Diego Brandao vs. Brian Ortega
- Abel Trujillo vs. Tony Sims
FOX Sports 1
- Michael McDonald vs. Masonori Kanehara
- Kyle Noke vs. Alex Morono
- Justine Kush vs. Nina Ansaroff
- Drew Dober vs. Scott Holtzman
UFC Fight Pass
- Dustin Poirier vs. Joe Duffy
- Joe Soto vs. Michinori Tanaka
- Edgar Garcia vs. Sheldon Westcott
Stay tuned to ProMMAnow.com for more UFC 195 news and coverage.