Daniel Cormier puts his light heavyweight title on the line and Ryan Bader will try to knock off a former champion to put himself in the mix for his own shot at the belt. The UFC 192 weigh-ins kick off today (Friday, Oct. 2) at 5 p.m. ET (2 p.m. PT).
PMN will provide live updates of the proceedings.
UFC 192 weigh-in results:
Main Card (Pay-Per-view)
- Light Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Cormier (205) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (204)
- Light Heavyweight: Ryan Bader (206) vs. Rashad Evans (205)
- Heavyweight: Shawn Jordan (265) vs. Ruslan Magomedov (236)
- Flyweight: Joseph Benavidez (126) vs. Ali Bagautinov (125)
- Women’s Bantamweight: Jessica Eye (136) vs. Julianna Peña (135)
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
- Featherweight: Yair Rodríguez (145) vs. Dan Hooker (146)
- Welterweight: Alan Jouban (170) vs. Albert Tumenov (170)
- Lightweight: Adriano Martins (156) vs. Islam Makhachev (156)
- Women’s Strawweight: Rose Namajunas (115) vs. Angela Hill (115)
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
- Lightweight: Francisco Trevino (160)* vs. Sage Northcutt (156)
- Flyweight: Chris Cariaso (126) vs. Sergio Pettis (126)
- Heavyweight: Derrick Lewis (265) vs. Viktor Pešta (237)
* Trevino chose not to try and lose the extra weight and will forfeit 20% of his purse.
NOTE: In case you haven’t heard, Johny Hendricks was sent to the Emergency Room while trying to cut weight and his expected welterweight co-main event against Tyron Woodley has been scrapped.
UFC 192: Cormier vs. Gustafsson takes place Saturday, Oct. 3, from The Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. We will provide live round by round updates of all the action right here at PMN.
Staredowns photos from the main and co-main events below: