Fighter weigh-ins for UFC 184: Rousey vs. Zingano are being held today from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, the same venue hosting Saturday’s Pay-Per-View card featuring Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano for the UFC women’s bantamweight title. Holly Holm makes her highly anticipated Octagon debut in the co-headliner against Raquel Pennington.
PMN will provide live results of the weigh-ins here, while a live stream (and replay) of the proceedings can be viewed on our homepage.
UFC 184 WEIGH-IN RESULTS:
Main Card (PPV)
- Women’s Bantamweight: Ronda Rousey (135) vs. Cat Zingano (134.5)
- Women’s Bantamweight: Raquel Pennington (135.5) vs. Holly Holm (135.5)
- Welterweight: Jake Ellenberger (171) vs. Josh Koscheck (170.5)
- Welterweight: Alan Jouban (170.5) vs. Richard Walsh (171)
- Lightweight: Tony Ferguson (156) vs. Gleison Tibau (155)
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
- Middleweight: Mark Muñoz (187.25)* vs. Roan Carneiro (184.5)
- Bantamweight: Roman Salazar (135) vs. Norifumi Yamamoto (136)
- Welterweight: Dhiego Lima (170) vs. Tim Means (170)
- Heavyweight: Derrick Lewis (263) vs. Ruan Potts (253)
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
- Lightweight: James Krause (155) vs. Valmir Lazaro (155.5)
- Featherweight: Masio Fullen (145) vs. Alexander Torres (145.5)
* Munoz has 2 hours to make weight or forfeit 20% of his purse.